Terms and conditions
This page provides information about the terms and conditions applied to users and visitors to this page and Application.
- Welcome to FARAH. The following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of and access to the application, Application pages, all pages, links, tools and the properties of the application. Your use of Application is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement which includes all of the details below and is an affirmation of your commitment to comply with the contents of this agreement of Digital Innovations Technology LLC, the owner & developer & operator of the Application and the following are referred to as "us" , Application, "FARAH", "Application "FARAH" and also referred to as "Digital Innovation Technology L.L.C" or "DITC", in connection with your use of the Application referred to as the "Usage Agreement" and this Agreement is in effect if you accept the agreement.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and Farah application is rely on local law of our country.
- Some countries have specific laws on the use of the Internet. You must ensure that your country's laws do not prohibit or prohibit the use of such an application, and you are responsible for that.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
2. Qualification of Membership
- The member of the Application "FARAH" gets a "username" and "password" which are specified by the same member. The User Name is for a member and is personal and is limited to the member alone. The same User Name is not granted to two different members. The "password" is also known to the "user" and is not shared with others. User can change the password at any time. It is the responsibility of selecting the password and protecting it on the user "member" module. Application is not responsible for any problems that may arise from the use of the password. You are responsible for all activities and requests that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know that someone knows your password, please contact us immediately.
- Application does not share user information with other companies. In order to deal with the requests made by the member, the telephone number is shared with the shop or supplier in the course dealing with the requests, through which delivery service is provided in a timely and specified manner, correct. In order to have comprehensive application services, the application requires the member or user to obtain membership, so the user must enter the user name and password each time he wishes to access the application services. Which is done through the process of "login" to the application "FARAH".
- Application membership is granted only to those who are 18 years of age. All users under the age of 18 must obtain the permission and consent of their parents to use the application, which is supervised directly by the guardian, when using Application. If you are a minor, the guardian must know, read and agree to this Agreement before registering and using the Application on the Web.
- When using the application, you acknowledge and warrant that any personal information about you and your provider is true, accurate, valid and complete in all respects and that if there are any changes to your personal information, you must immediately modify the data by updating your membership information on the application or Contact us.
- The same person is not allowed to register for multiple memberships. Violation of this provision may result in termination of your membership.
- In the case of the abolition of the membership of the application "FARAH" You are not entitled to use the application in any way.
- You must comply with all applicable laws governing trade online.
- There is no right for any member or institution to open two accounts at once for any reason.
- You are using the application for what was created for you and you are not allowed to use it for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to:
a) You may cause damage to the application, impeding or minimizing the operation of this application or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to this application or the networks connected to it by piracy, deception or any other similar means that may cause damage or damage to the application.
b) No member may apply for the purchase of goods or exhibits that are prohibited, suspicious or stolen, or contrary to the laws in force in the ministries and bodies of the local government trade institutions. In the event that it is proven, members put themselves under personal liability without any liability to DITC or Application.
c) Send materials that violate the law, religions, beliefs, creeds, morals, customs or traditions, and result in civil liability or otherwise violate any laws, regulations or practices.
d) Distribute any materials or tools that are illegal, defamatory, offensive, threatening, harmful, libelous, corrupt, or objectionable.
3. Account, registration obligations and member liability
- Once you apply for application membership you will be required to disclose specific information and choose a secret username and password to use when you log in to apply. Upon acceptance of the application for registration, it shall be deemed to be a member of the application:
- By using the application services, the member acknowledges and accepts that the information contained in the registration form is correct, provided that such information is required, and that the member is solely responsible for any losses that may arise from any misinformation or insufficient information (e.g. Forget the password or wrong delivery address) and in those cases the membership is terminated.
- Application will not in any way be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the use of Application with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to indemnify Application from any direct or indirect losses that may be caused by the application of any application that is illegal, real or authorized for your account by you or by any party Someone else has access keys to your account on the site whether to perform services and others using your username and password, either on your own or without authorization.
- You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on the Application "FARAH" Form.
- Do not include your trade name on the word "FARAH" or the logo of the application.
- Application is committed to handling your personal information and contacts in strict confidence with other members and suppliers are provided with your contact information only upon completion of business transactions.
- You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data in a timely manner to keep it true, correct, complete and complete. If you disclose incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete or contravening information in the User Agreement, Application will have the right to terminate, canceling your membership and application account, without prejudice to other application rights and legitimate means of recovering your rights.
- Application shall have the absolute will and at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
- If the applicant is a business, you must provide all required information and documentation including your commercial license, other documents of the organization and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
- You agree to provide any information and / or application documentation in the event that you are requested to do so.
- In case of failure to comply with any of the above, Application Management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and prevent you from applying. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, transactions or accounts that have been long past inactive.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
4. Member Behavior
- You may not publish, upload, or transmit to or from the Application on the web any of the following:
a) Means any violation of any applicable local, national or international law.
b) Illegal or fraudulent materials.
c) Intended to reach the unauthorized ad limit.
d) Contain viruses or other harmful software.
e) You may not abuse the app (including by hacking).
- Any comments or comments the user places on the app should not:
a) Contain any defamatory, libelous or defamatory material.
b) Promote violence or discrimination.
c) Infringe someone's intellectual property rights.
d) Violate any legal obligation towards a third party (such as a duty of confidentiality).
e) Promotes illegal activity or penetrates the privacy of others. f) Give an impression that they are from us or are used to impersonate another person or provide false information about your association with someone else.
- The prohibited conduct and acts mentioned in the above-mentioned paragraphs are not exhaustive. You will indemnify Application for all expenses and damages incurred as a result of your breach of any such restrictions.
- In the event of a request from us, Application will cooperate in full with any parties implementing the law or court decisions that ask us or direct us to declare the identity or location of any person who publishes any material in violation of the above mentioned paragraphs.
5. Electronic communications
- You agree that the means of communication with you will be via e-mail, or through the posting of advertisements promoting the application, and you agree that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically in the name of their written addresses, meet legal requirements.
- During the period of your membership, the Application will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, actions or new promotional activities that may be added to the application.
- You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, and you can opt out of receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotional messages and advertising.
6.Modifications to the user agreement and the mechanism of application "FARAH"
- Agree that Application, with its sole authority and without liability, shall make fundamental or sub-amendments to this Agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and with immediate effect, by posting a notice of amendment to the Application.
- The knowledge that application "FARAH" is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, Application is an online application that allows the sale and purchase of goods between sellers and buyers registered in the application.
- Membership on the application is free. Application charges transaction fees to sellers when their goods are sold on the application, and there are optional advertising fees if requested and used to promote goods on the application.
- Sellers must pay all fees due to Application within 30 days after completing any successful sale.
- The Seller shall inform the Application Management Department of any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and Application will cancel the commission calculated on the Product.
- You have the right as a seller to cancel or redeem the value of any commissions charged or deducted for transactions not completed.
- Before you bid for any item to sell in the app, you should review the details of the specific fees that will be charged to your transactions and you will be charged as soon as We issue the monthly invoices for your account.
- The application has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced through your e-mail. The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or shipping services. You must comply with the terms and conditions when they are announced.
- All fees are charged in the local currency of the country (UAE) where you have been charged all fees due to your transactions on the application, plus any other taxes or expenses, within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent to you from Application "FARAH" to be paid by the means approved for it.
- In the event that you are not obligated to pay the fees or charges incurred for your operations in the application, the application "FARAH" and without any legal responsibility reserves the right to:
a) Issue and direct a formal warning to you that you didn't pay on time.
b) In the event that the financial dues are not paid within a maximum period of 7 days from the issuance date of the warning from the application. Application has the right to suspend your account temporarily or permanently.
c) Application also reserves the right to take any necessary steps, including legal, in the event that you do not pay your fees for the Application "FARAH". d) Application reserves the right to take any necessary steps or actions including, but not limited to, legal claims for the collection of due fees and / or appropriate taxes and expenses.
7. Your personal information and transaction details
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation will be sent to the customer via email within a hour.
- The Application shall be granted an unlimited, universal, irrevocable, irrevocable, royalty-free, licensed use of personal information or materials or otherwise provided to us in the Application and / or announced by the Application through registration, Purchase, or during the process of displaying and selling the goods, through forms for communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the communication channels available in the application. In order to operate and promote the application in accordance with the usage agreement and the confidentiality agreement.
- You are solely responsible for the information you submit or publish and the application's role is limited to allowing you to display this information on the application pages and through its advertising channels.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- The credit or prepaid cards used by the customer to pay through the electronic payment gateway on the application must be owned by the same member. If the card is owned by another person, the member must use it legally, with the consent of the card holder.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Digital Innovation Technology Company’s policies and rules.
8. Services provided
- Application allows its approval members to request service providers through the application.
- Application offers an easy way to invite those you love (friends, family, relatives, colleagues, etc.) to a happy occasion you can purchase through the application.
- The purpose of this application is to provide simple and convenient service to customers in an easy and fast way.
- This application was created to be a comprehensive electronic pool of event calling cards and shopping through the app.
- Application does not sell or interfere in any way with the production, manufacture or preparation of any products produced in the vendors' stores displayed on the application, and the application of this application is online shopping to users is only to provide the possibility to search and find The appropriate gift is through the stores shared in the application, which provides and connects the requests of members to their addresses and demand through it. These stores or suppliers are solely responsible for complying with the laws, regulations, regulations, standards and standards applicable in the State, such as the preparation, preparation, sale, marketing and safety of the goods.
- However, it is important for users to understand that Application does not in any way independently endorse and endorse the products of the stores, the components or the quality of any products or that the shop or supplier complies with applicable laws and regulations to prepare the goods. Or provider alone. Buyers shall have access to the information provided by the goods on the application on the network or requested by the buyers in terms of the quality of the goods and the reliability of the shop, as well as its compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Application does not guarantee any way the quality or quality of any goods, or that the goods are not in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, nor does it ensure the conformity of the goods offered to the application to what is actually provided to the users.
- Application is not binding or responsible for any food, services or merchandise provided by stores that are unhealthy, cause injury or are unacceptable to buyers, or that do not meet the expectations of buyers in any way.
- Only buyers are responsible for verifying the authenticity of the delivery addresses and Application will not have any liability or liability for any wrong addresses. All goods preparation and delivery are the responsibility of the shop or supplier who accepts the order. The store or supplier will take all possible measures to meet the specified delivery time, however the delivery time may be affected by factors outside its control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will notify you if we know of any unexpected delay.
9. How the Order is made and how it is implemented
When you select an order or gift from the list you have, you can submit your application by clicking on the "Apply" button. Please note that it is important that you review the information you enter and correct any errors before pressing the "Execute Request" button, because when you click this entry, errors cannot be corrected. Upon receipt of your application, Application will launch the application and we will send a message on the final page stating that your request has been received and successfully sent to the store. When you make an unauthorized payment, you will be returned to the page prior to the application and we will not be obliged to provide the services.
10. Prohibitions in the presentation of the goods
- Display items that are still listed for sale by another user.
- Display counterfeit goods for internationally or locally registered brands.
- Display of stolen or unknown goods or without a formal sale license.
- Dissemination of inappropriate information, content or news within customary customs and traditions.
- Broadcasting information (according to our assessment) is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, intimidating or disturbing.
- Inclusion of information or goods that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties and other property or right of confidentiality.
- Publish inappropriate, obscene or obscene information, including, but not limited to, pornographic information and any information we deem inappropriate.
- Publishing information (in our opinion) that carries a critical political opinion or content that is detrimental to the public interest.
- Dissemination of any information, content, or inclusion of goods that are (in our opinion) transitive to the culture, religion or local traditions.
- The transmission of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) may not be consistent with the laws of Islamic Sharia and its provisions and principles and values, ethics and traditions.
- The dissemination of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our view) may threaten national security.
- Publish information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) include or encourage gambling.
- Use of offensive or inappropriate words when displaying goods for sale by using this type of words in product names or titles, in order to attract attention or direct members to your goods.
11. Prohibited procedures during operations in application
1. The Application may not be accessed or used for any purpose other than that which the Application makes available. The application is for personal use only for users and may not be used in connection with any business interests other than those specifically approved or approved by Application. In the event that the user committed any prohibited activities, the company has the right to suspend, prevent or terminate the user's membership and prevent his entry into the service. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
1.1. You have not made any payments for the goods you have purchased, unless the seller has changed the specifications of the goods or there has been an update after you bid, or a clear typographical error has occurred.
1.2. Failure to deliver the goods purchased from you as long as the buyer has complied with the conditions stated.
1.3. Trying to execute off-the-shelf transactions for goods offered in the application auction or offered for sale on the application without registering them as a successful transaction regardless of the delivery method and payment.
1.4. Use of communications resulting from the purchase or sale of the application to execute sales transactions on other goods directly or indirectly from other sites via e-mail or other means of communication.
1.5. Claim not to sell the goods, at the time the application considers "FARAH" from his point of view that it has been successfully completed in accordance with the user agreement and application provisions.
1.6. Manipulating or attempting to manipulate the application in any manner including the prices of any goods or services on the application either on your own or with the assistance of another party or user.
1.7. Dodging and manipulating the application fee structure, billing process, or application-owned fee "FARAH".
1.8. Doing any work that violates the systems of keeping confidential information and data of the application, disclosure or use of any data or information for any reasons or works not related to the Application.
1.9. Transfer your account to the app and user name to another party without notifying the application administrator and agreeing to this action.
1.10. Distribution of any harmful software such as viruses, Trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that may cause harm to the application or to the interests and property of the users of the application.
1.11. Making a claim on the Application or causing a total or partial loss of the services of the Internet Operators or any other suppliers.
1.12. Carrying out any work that carries us or may (in our view) imposes enormous and unjustified burdens on our infrastructure and operating policy.
1.13. Intervention or attempt to interfere to influence the course of work in the application.
1.14. Attempting to hijack another user's account or to perform any scam on the application or user accounts and their other domains.
1.15. Export or re-export any instruments of application, except as provided for in the laws governing export in any of the legislation in force in such matters.
1.16. Copy, modify or distribute any Content in the Application or infringe any copyrights or trademarks in any form.
1.17. Violation of any laws, provisions, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or contracts.
1.18. Criminal activity, gambling, harassment, stalking, trafficking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement or theft of professional secrets.
1.19. Advertising or soliciting any person to buy or sell any products or services, unless you obtain permission to do so from the Application "FARAH".
1.20. Regular retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, author, database or directory without any written permission from Application.
1.21. Any unauthorized use of Application services, including the collection of user names and / or e-mail addresses of users by means of electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
1.22. Participate in any unauthorized formulation or linked to the application.
1.23. Send unsolicited messages or unsolicited emails to other users.
1.24. Use any information obtained from the application on the network in order to communicate, advertise, lure or sell to any user without his express prior consent.
1.25. Participate in any automatic use of the text sending system to add friends, send notes or messages, or use any data extraction tools or tools to collect and extract other data.
1.26. Intervene in, disable or create an unjustified burden on the application, networks or services associated with the application.
1.27. Attempting to cast a person or another user.
1.28. Use the username of another person.
1.29. Sell or otherwise convert your data.
1.30. Use any information obtained from the app to harass, abuse or harm someone else.
1.31. Use Application as part of any effort to compete with Application or provide services as a Service Office.
1.32. Decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the Software that the application consists of or forms part of the Application.
1.33. Try to bypass any application actions designed to prevent or restrict access to the application or any part of the application.
1.34. Harassing, harassing, intimidating or threatening the owner of the application through any means of communication or any of the employees or agents of the company or those who participate in the provision of any part of the application services.
1.35. Display an advertisement or accept payments or anything of value to others in exchange for performing any business on or through the application on behalf of such person, such as publication of commercial brochures or bulletins.
1.36. Deletion of copyright or other proprietary rights notices from any contribution or content to the Application.
1.37. Use of the application in any manner inconsistent with any and all laws and regulations in force. 1.38. Any suspicion that (from our point of view) illegal operations on Application.
12. undertake and declare and warrant that you
1. 18 years old or older.
2. If you are a representative of the institution "You or the owner of the authority to bind the institution."
3. You are the sole or exclusive owner or beneficiary of all material of any kind that you wish to sell on the Application, and that you (including but not limited to the Business License) prove that you have the right and authority to trade and display such materials.
4. To comply with applicable provisions regarding the application of the application and all applicable domestic and international laws.
5. Information published on the application which includes description of the goods for sale are correct, accurate, detailed, illustrated and comprehensive description of the goods.
6. Working within the application policy for maintaining the privacy of contact and communication information, not disclosing information and contact details including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, e-mail addresses, anywhere in the application including models, forum and item details or through any email features.
7. The information obtained through the application will not be used or used to complete or execute a transaction or additional sales outside the application or through other websites or other applications.
8. By using the application, it is not permitted to collect information about other users including but not limited to their e-mail addresses and other means of communication.
9. Do not publish or disclose any personal or user information, and use it (in our opinion) may violate their confidentiality, privacy and applicable laws.
13. Rating Service and Comments
1) In the event of comments by users of the Service, they will be approved by or according to the following criteria:
a) The person must have already tested the service provided directly through the shop or supplier of the goods.
b) Application will not be required to accept any of the comments sent by users who have tested the service, for several reasons (not limited to) that may lead to the rejection of posting comments because they are as follows:
i) The comment contains a language or language that is considered offensive, pornographic, obscene, racist, hate language, which we consider offensive and cannot be published in any way.
ii) The comment has nothing to do with the evaluation of the shop or supplier.
iii) A comment that includes or includes discrimination based on religion, religion, race, sex, age, marital status, or physical or intellectual disability.
iv) Comment may contain, suggest, imply or refer to violations of community traditions.
v) Commenting on an illegal approach.
vi) Put negative comments by competing shops or suppliers, which would damage the interests of their competitors. (If it is proven that the shop will be deprived and removed from the application)
vii) Making comments alleging violation of health laws by the shop or supplier.
viii) The authors of the comments represent their own opinions and do not represent the application opinion at all and neither the principal owner nor any of its subsidiaries. We disclaim or will not be liable for any liabilities, claims or losses arising out of or arising out of any comments posted on the Application or any of the contents of the Comments.
c) Application Comments Ownership:
i) Comments published on the application are the property of the application and are exclusively owned forever. We shall have the right to rephrase, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit and / or distribute all material relating to comments. Application is in no way obligated to compensate or pay the commentator or any other person or entity for their comments.
1) All applications containing, but not limited to, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, tracks, digital loads, aggregated data and electronic software. The invitation cards are the property and their rights reserved for either Application or to the users or to the owner of the application, to those who are entitled to such content and to the commissioners and are protected by copyrighted, trademarked and intellectual property rights and laws.
2) 2. Content collected on the Application is the exclusive property and all rights reserved for Application, which are protected by copyrighted, trademarks, intellectual property rights and laws.
Application marks will not be permitted in products or services outside the application, which may degrade, degrade, and validate the application. All other non-proprietary trademarks of Application that may appear on the Application are owned by their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or sponsor of the Application.
16. Attempts to harm the application "FARAH"
1) Any problems of any kind that violate this User Agreement should be reported in Application.
2) You should notify the Application if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed.
3) If your intellectual property rights are proven to have been infringed, Application may, without harm to its own interests and rights resulting from, terminate, obscure or obscure a User's access to the Application and / or terminate its membership in the Application, What its contents on the application.
4) In the event that a user violates the intellectual property rights of third parties, abuse of this user agreement or the creation of legal problems and claims of any kind, Application may take or take technical and / or legal steps against such users.
5) To protect the application or any user from any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or harmful software, it prohibits the display of addresses or links to applications or other sites outside the application "FARAH", even if it belongs to goods or goods presented to the application and bears View the dependency heading for it.
17. Application "FARAH" Authority
1) The Application may temporarily suspend or stop running the System at any time.
2) If Application temporarily suspends or deactivates the System, the Application shall have no liability to the Application Members, providers or third parties.
3) The Application may or may not, within an indefinite period of time, prevent its users from obtaining a new password or from using their passwords if the application considers that necessary.
4) Application is limited to informing the store or providing user requests. Application is not guaranteed to deliver on time, in safe and complete ways, and the result of such services will be true and reliable, in addition to the quality of services and Live up to expectations.
5) Application may support and delete all or some of the files and messages submitted by Members during the use of the Services for a period of time during the periods deemed appropriate by Application. Application will not be responsible for support and deletion actions.
6) Application has copyright and copyright arising from the ownership of information, documents, software, designs, graphics, etc., which is produced by itself and / or purchased from abroad.
7) In the event that the goods are not available and that have been ordered and have not been delivered by the shop or supplier, the Application will not be responsible for that.
8) Users will not ask for any financial claims or fees as a result of Application, the publication of any information, documents, software, designs, graphics etc. (such as messages, notices, reports / news and files sent to the Bulletin) produced by Members and uploaded to the System by Members and / They are sent to another place within the application, which may also be copied and / or published by other users.
9) The quotations, price information and specifications of the goods or products that are offered for sale through the application are the specialty of the shops and suppliers involved with the application. If there is a price or product or product error, as a corrective measure, Application may cancel the order.
10) If the member is sent to another site or website via Application, the member agrees that the application does not assume any responsibility for the content context of the site that the member may access.
11) Application shall be entitled to make any changes to the implementation of this Agreement and to amend the existing materials therein or to add new materials intended to comply with any technical obligations and legislation to be enacted in the future.
12) Application may change services that do not require membership to a form that requires membership. Application may provide additional services and change some services in part or in full or transfer them to a paid service.
13) The application will sometimes have to perform operations (maintenance, updating) which may lead to the unavailability of some or any of the services, and in such cases the application will seek to notify the members in advance. However, the application does not guarantee this and so reserves the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time.
18. Application "FARAH" Responsibility
1) Application "FARAH" was found to be just a channel for communication, where users can post invitations to events and weddings and interact with each other as well as buying goods for various occasions.
2) In the application we do not sell or buy goods, and we cannot be a party to any transaction and we are not obligated in any way to act on behalf of any seller or purchaser using the application.
3) Application does not give any guarantee that the Service Provider (Seller) or User (Buyer) will either accept the transaction or accept the Seller's return or refund.
4) You will be responsible for the content, actions, reactions, goods or information that you offer.
5) The contract for the sale of any goods will be bilaterally between the seller (the shop or the supplier) and the buyer (user or member). Application to buyer. The Application shall not at any time, power, right or interest in any Goods. Application shall not have any obligation or claims in respect of such goods for which the contract of sale between the seller and the buyer is concluded.
6) Application is not responsible for any dissatisfaction or delay in performance by any of the parties (Seller, Buyer), nor for any loss, malfunction, delay or negligence due to goods not available or delayed delivery.
7) Application shall not in any way seek to mediate or resolve any dispute or dispute between Seller and Buyer.
8) Application does not control and does not guarantee the quality, quality, security and legality of any advertised goods, nor the sincerity and reliability of the description of the goods offered, nor the ability of the seller to market his goods, nor the buyer's obligation to pay for what may be purchased.
9) Application does not guarantee the quality, value or marketability of the application. It is the responsibility of the seller and the buyer to verify all the goods before selling and purchasing them.
10) Application "FARAH" does not supply or manufacture any goods sold or purchased on the application.
11) Application does not represent or guarantee the specifications provided by suppliers (stores) in terms of legitimacy, credibility and identity.
12) In case you have been referred to links, the application is not responsible for the security level of any of them, and the link is displayed on the pages of the application, which displays its goods on the pages of a third party, and application "FARAH" does not guarantee Free of any harmful means, viruses or other means of destruction, and you know and agree that the application "FARAH" does not bear any responsibility for the content or what is in these sites.
13) Application between the users (the seller and the buyer) is governed by the terms and conditions and terms of delivery. Application does not assume any responsibility for such agreements or arrangements. paying off.
14) Application does not accept any liability or claims that may arise from errors, negligence or misunderstanding, whether incidental or third party.
15) The application excludes from its guarantees and terms and conditions any financial losses, defamation of reputation, and any special damages arising from your misuse or inability to use the application. Application does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
16) You absolve Application and / or any of its officers and representatives of any claim, dispute, costs, damages, liability, and direct loss to any party arising out of an act performed by the users of the Application, and you specifically waive in accordance with applicable laws for any claim in this regard.
1) Application takes all measures and measures (not technological, regulatory, or practical) to protect and protect your personal information and identity from unauthorized access. You know that the Internet is not a secure medium and your personal information cannot be 100% secure.
2) In order to complete the transaction, Application will provide you with your contact information (your phone or mobile number) and the e-mail address of the second party, where the two parties will communicate to complete the shipping and payment process.
3) Application does not control the actions of any third party, such as the Internet pages linked to this Application, or third parties claiming to represent you or represent others. You acknowledge, acknowledge and agree that Application may use your information to provide you with Application services, communicate with and send marketing messages to you, and that the confidentiality agreement in this application governs the collection, processing, use and conversion of your personally identifiable information.
20. Revoke User Agreement
The application, according to the user agreement and according to the law, may immediately and without liability take the responsibility to stop or neutralize your activity, delete the lists of your goods for sale, and warn other users about your activities. The Application may also resort to temporary or permanent suspension, withdraw your membership and / or terminate your access to the Application without prejudice to his other rights and lawful means to recover his rights in case:
(2) If Application cannot authenticate any of your information submitted by you.
(3) If there is any doubt in Application that your activities may cause you or other users legal problems.
(4) Your breach or breach of this User Agreement does not obligate Application to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and such other acts of violation. Application does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the User Agreement.
21. Buyers comments on services provided by suppliers
Application encourages buyers to give feedback on services provided by vendors after the purchase, which will help all users to identify potential sellers, and will display your feedback with the user's identity on the app, and you agree not to Post comments that contain racist attacks, curtail cultural value, and any sarcastic comments, and also prohibit the posting of comments to promote off-the-shelf sales. If you continue to provide negative feedback, Application will proceed to cancel your application membership.
22. Cancellation of access and / or membership
Without prejudice to its other rights and legitimate means of recovering its rights, Application may terminate or terminate your membership and / or access to the Application at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may terminate this User Agreement.
23. No Guarantee
1. Application provides for the application and services of the Company for the sale of the goods on it, and as available, without their approval and without warranty, whether express or implied, including title, validity, use, quality, safety and originality. Application does not guarantee its accuracy and the reliability and completeness thereof, and does not guarantee the information, texts, designs and means of communication used through the application.
2. Application does not guarantee the repair of glitches and does not guarantee the free application of viruses and any other things that could harm the users and the nature of communication through the Internet that the information is subject to entry and spoil and cause delay. The application may occasionally be subject to non-availability due to repair, maintenance, and development. You agree that Application is not obligated to support the application, and that you publicly agree to your application and take risks yourself.