An important aspect of starting an Online Business is adding and listing your products.
Your store products will be purchased by different types of customers all over the UAE.
Get paid on each successfull order with Farah.
We follow a reseller pricing strategy.
Vendor or seller has to give a mutually agreed discounted price to us and we sell with our margin.
It is as simple as that.
It will display toal product count, revenue, product count, order history, month and daywise report.
You can add products to the Farah Marketplace catalog one at a time.
When your products purchased by customer you will get order information in order management.
You can send an email about your business at any time.
You can update your name, email, address, delivery locations any time.
Add new offer on occasions. You can filter offers by name, date, type etc.
Get monthly or yearly report on your orders. Filter data by purchase date, customer name.
We will notify you whenever admin send notification about news or specific offers
You can reach out our support team for any qauetions, feedbacks or improvisation.
If you have any quries please contact us by submitting this form or send a mail to below email address.
• Welcome to Farah. The following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of and access to the Farah, Farah pages, all pages, links, tools and the properties of the Farah. Your use of Farah is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement which includes all of the details below and is an affirmation of your commitment to comply with the contents of this agreement of Digital Innovations Technology LLC, the owner & developer & operator of the Farah and the following are referred to as "us" , "Farah", "Farah and also referred to as "Digital Innovation Technology L.L.C" or "DITC", in connection with your use of the Farah referred to as the "Usage Agreement" and this Agreement is in effect if you accept the agreement.
• Some countries have specific laws on the use of the Internet. You must ensure that your country's laws do not prohibit or prohibit the use of such an Farah, and you are responsible for that.
(2) Qualification of Membership:
• The member of the Application "Farah" gets a "username" and "password" which are specified by the same member. The User Name is for a member and is personal and is limited to the member alone. The same User Name is not granted to two different members. The "password" is also known to the "user" and is not shared with others. User can change the password at any time. It is the responsibility of selecting the password and protecting it on the user "member" module. Farah is not responsible for any problems that may arise from the use of the password. You are responsible for all activities and requests that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know that someone knows your password, please contact us immediately.
• Farah does not share user information with other companies. In order to deal with the requests made by the member, the telephone number is shared with the shop or supplier in the course dealing with the requests, through which delivery service is provided in a timely and specified manner, correct. In order to have comprehensive Farah services, the Farah requires the member or user to obtain membership, so the user must enter the user name and password each time he wishes to access the Farah services. Which is done through the process of "login" to the Farah "application".
• Farah membership is granted only to those who are 18 years of age. All users under the age of 18 must obtain the permission and consent of their parents to use the Farah, which is supervised directly by the guardian, when using Farah. If you are a minor, the guardian must know, read and agree to this Agreement before registering and using the Farah on the Web.
• When using the Farah, you acknowledge and warrant that any personal information about you and your provider is true, accurate, valid and complete in all respects and that if there are any changes to your personal information, you must immediately modify the data by updating your membership information on the Farah or Contact us.
• The same person is not allowed to register for multiple memberships. Violation of this provision may result in termination of your membership.
• In the case of the abolition of the membership of the Farah "Application" You are not entitled to use the Farah in any way.
• You must comply with all applicable laws governing trade online
• There is no right for any member or institution to open two accounts at once for any reason.
• You are using the Farah for what was created for you and you are not allowed to use it for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to:
a) You may cause damage to the Farah, impeding or minimizing the operation of this Farah or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to this application or the networks connected to it by piracy, deception or any other similar means that may cause damage or damage to the Farah.
b) No member may apply for the purchase of goods or exhibits that are prohibited, suspicious or stolen, or contrary to the laws in force in the ministries and bodies of the local government trade institutions. In the event that it is proven, members put themselves under personal liability without any liability to DITC or Farah.
c) Send materials that violate the law, religions, beliefs, creeds, morals, customs or traditions, and result in civil liability or otherwise violate any laws, regulations or practices.
d) Distribute any materials or tools that are illegal, defamatory, offensive, threatening, harmful, libelous, corrupt, or objectionable.
(3) Account, registration obligations and member liability
• Once you apply for Farah membership you will be required to disclose specific information and choose a secret username and password to use when you log in to apply. Upon acceptance of the Farah for registration, it shall be deemed to be a member of the Farah:
• By using the Farah services, the member acknowledges and accepts that the information contained in the registration form is correct, provided that such information is required, and that the member is solely responsible for any losses that may arise from any misinformation or insufficient information (e.g. Forget the password or wrong delivery address) and in those cases the membership is terminated.
• Farah will not in any way be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
• You are responsible for maintaining the use of Farah with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to indemnify Farah from any direct or indirect losses that may be caused by the Farah of any Farah that is illegal, real or authorized for your account by you or by any party Someone else has access keys to your account on the site whether to perform services and others using your username and password, either on your own or without authorization.
• You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on the Application "Farah" Form.
• Do not include your trade name on the word "Farah" or the logo of the Farah.
• Farah is committed to handling your personal information and contacts in strict confidence with other members and suppliers are provided with your contact information only upon completion of business transactions.
• You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data in a timely manner to keep it true, correct, complete and complete. If you disclose incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete or contravening information in the User Agreement, Farah will have the right to terminate, canceling your membership and Farah account, without prejudice to other application rights and legitimate means of recovering your rights.
• Farah shall have the absolute will and at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
• If the applicant is a business, you must provide all required information and documentation including your commercial license, other documents of the organization and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf
• You agree to provide any information and / or Farah documentation in the event that you are requested to do so.
• In case of failure to comply with any of the above, Farah Management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and prevent you from applying. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, transactions or accounts that have been long past inactive.
(4) Member Behavior :
• You may not publish, upload, or transmit to or from the Farah on the web any of the following:
a) Means any violation of any applicable local, national or international law.
b) Illegal or fraudulent materials.
c) Intended to reach the unauthorized ad limit.
d) Contain viruses or other harmful software.
e) You may not abuse the app (including by hacking).
• Any comments or comments the user places on the app should not:
a) Contain any defamatory, libelous or defamatory material.
b) Promote violence or discrimination.
c) Infringe someone's intellectual property rights.
d) Violate any legal obligation towards a third party (such as a duty of confidentiality).
e) Promotes illegal activity or penetrates the privacy of others.
f) Give an impression that they are from us or are used to impersonate another person or provide false information about your association with someone else.
• The prohibited conduct and acts mentioned in the above-mentioned paragraphs are not exhaustive. You will indemnify Farah for all expenses and damages incurred as a result of your breach of any such restrictions.
• In the event of a request from us, Farah will cooperate in full with any parties implementing the law or court decisions that ask us or direct us to declare the identity or location of any person who publishes any material in violation of the above mentioned paragraphs.
(5) Electronic communications
• You agree that the means of communication with you will be via e-mail, or through the posting of advertisements promoting the Farah, and you agree that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically in the name of their written addresses, meet legal requirements.
• During the period of your membership, the Farah will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, actions or new promotional activities that may be added to the Farah.
• You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, and you can opt out of receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotional messages and advertising.
(6) Modifications to the user agreement and the mechanism of application "Farah"
• Agree that Farah, with its sole authority and without liability, shall make fundamental or sub-amendments to this Agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and with immediate effect, by posting a notice of amendment to the Farah.
• The knowledge that application "Farah" is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, Farah is an online Farah that allows the sale and purchase of goods between sellers and buyers registered in the Farah.
• Membership on the Farah is free. Farah charges transaction fees to sellers when their goods are sold on the Farah, and there are optional advertising fees if requested and used to promote goods on the Farah.
• Sellers must pay all fees due to Farah within 30 days after completing any successful sale.
• The Seller shall inform the Farah Management Department of any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and Farah will cancel the commission calculated on the Product.
• You have the right as a seller to cancel or redeem the value of any commissions charged or deducted for transactions not completed.
• Before you bid for any item to sell in the app, you should review the details of the specific fees that will be charged to your transactions and you will be charged as soon as We issue the monthly invoices for your account.
• The Farah has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced through your e-mail. The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or shipping services. You must comply with the terms and conditions when they are announced.
• All fees are charged in the local currency of the country (UAE) where you have been charged all fees due to your transactions on the Farah, plus any other taxes or expenses, within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent to you from Farah "Farah" to be paid by the means approved for it.
• In the event that you are not obligated to pay the fees or charges incurred for your operations in the Farah, the application "Farah" and without any legal responsibility reserves the right to:
a) Issue and direct a formal warning to you that you didn't pay on time.
b) In the event that the financial dues are not paid within a maximum period of 7 days from the issuance date of the warning from the application. Farah has the right to suspend your account temporarily or permanently.
c) Farah also reserves the right to take any necessary steps, including legal, in the event that you do not pay your fees for the Application "Farah".
d) Farah reserves the right to take any necessary steps or actions including, but not limited to, legal claims for the collection of due fees and / or appropriate taxes and expenses.
(7) Your personal information and transaction details
• The Farah shall be granted an unlimited, universal, irrevocable, irrevocable, royalty-free, licensed use of personal information or materials or otherwise provided to us in the Farah and / or announced by the Farah through registration, Purchase, or during the process of displaying and selling the goods, through forms for communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the communication channels available in the Farah. In order to operate and promote the Farah in accordance with the usage agreement and the confidentiality agreement.
• You are solely responsible for the information you submit or publish and the Farah's role is limited to allowing you to display this information on the Farah pages and through its advertising channels.
• The credit or prepaid cards used by the customer to pay through the electronic payment gateway on the Farah must be owned by the same member. If the card is owned by another person, the member must use it legally, with the consent of the card holder.
(8) Services provided
• Farah allows its approval members to request service providers through the Farah.
• Farah offers an easy way to invite those you love (friends, family, relatives, colleagues, etc.) to a happy occasion you can purchase through the Farah.
• The purpose of this Farah is to provide simple and convenient service to customers in an easy and fast way.
• This Farah was created to be a comprehensive electronic pool of event calling cards and shopping through the app.
• Farah does not sell or interfere in any way with the production, manufacture or preparation of any products produced in the vendors' stores displayed on the Farah, and the Farah of this Farah is online shopping to users is only to provide the possibility to search and find The appropriate gift is through the stores shared in the Farah, which provides and connects the requests of members to their addresses and demand through it. These stores or suppliers are solely responsible for complying with the laws, regulations, regulations, standards and standards applicable in the State, such as the preparation, preparation, sale, marketing and safety of the goods.
• However, it is important for users to understand that Farah does not in any way independently endorse and endorse the products of the stores, the components or the quality of any products or that the shop or supplier complies with applicable laws and regulations to prepare the goods. Or provider alone. Buyers shall have access to the information provided by the goods on the Farah on the network or requested by the buyers in terms of the quality of the goods and the reliability of the shop, as well as its compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Farah does not guarantee any way the quality or quality of any goods, or that the goods are not in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, nor does it ensure the conformity of the goods offered to the Farah to what is actually provided to the users.
• Farah is not binding or responsible for any food, services or merchandise provided by stores that are unhealthy, cause injury or are unacceptable to buyers, or that do not meet the expectations of buyers in any way.
• Only buyers are responsible for verifying the authenticity of the delivery addresses and Farah will not have any liability or liability for any wrong addresses. All goods preparation and delivery are the responsibility of the shop or supplier who accepts the order. The store or supplier will take all possible measures to meet the specified delivery time, however the delivery time may be affected by factors outside its control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will notify you if we know of any unexpected delay.
(9) How the Order is made and how it is implemented
When you select an order or gift from the list you have, you can submit your Farah by clicking on the "Apply" button. Please note that it is important that you review the information you enter and correct any errors before pressing the "Execute Request" button, because when you click this entry, errors can not be corrected. Upon receipt of your Farah, Farah will launch the application and we will send a message on the final page stating that your request has been received and successfully sent to the store. When you make an unauthorized payment, you will be returned to the page prior to the Farah and we will not be obliged to provide the services.
(10) Prohibitions in the presentation of the goods
• Display items that are still listed for sale by another user.
• Display counterfeit goods for internationally or locally registered brands.
• Display of stolen or unknown goods or without a formal sale license.
• Dissemination of inappropriate information, content or news within customary customs and traditions.
• Broadcasting information (according to our assessment) is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, intimidating or disturbing.
• Inclusion of information or goods that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties and other property or right of confidentiality.
• Publish inappropriate, obscene or obscene information, including, but not limited to, pornographic information and any information we deem inappropriate.
• Publishing information (in our opinion) that carries a critical political opinion or content that is detrimental to the public interest.
• Dissemination of any information, content, or inclusion of goods that are (in our opinion) transitive to the culture, religion or local traditions.
• The transmission of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) may not be consistent with the laws of Islamic Sharia and its provisions and principles and values, ethics and traditions.
• The dissemination of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our view) may threaten national security.
• Publish information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) include or encourage gambling.
• Use of offensive or inappropriate words when displaying goods for sale by using this type of words in product names or titles, in order to attract attention or direct members to your goods.
(11) Prohibited procedures during operations in Farah
1. The Application may not be accessed or used for any purpose other than that which the Application makes available. The Farah is for personal use only for users and may not be used in connection with any business interests other than those specifically approved or approved by Farah. In the event that the user committed any prohibited activities, the company has the right to suspend, prevent or terminate the user's membership and prevent his entry into the service. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
1.1. You have not made any payments for the goods you have purchased, unless the seller has changed the specifications of the goods or there has been an update after you bid, or a clear typographical error has occurred.
1.2. Failure to deliver the goods purchased from you as long as the buyer has complied with the conditions stated.
1.3. Trying to execute off-the-shelf transactions for goods offered in the Farah auction or offered for sale on the farah without registering them as a successful transaction regardless of the delivery method and payment.
1.4. Use of communications resulting from the purchase or sale of the farah to execute sales transactions on other goods directly or indirectly from other sites via e-mail or other means of communication.
1.5. Claim not to sell the goods, at the time the farah considers "farah" from his point of view that it has been successfully completed in accordance with the user agreement and farah provisions.
1.6. Manipulating or attempting to manipulate the farah in any manner including the prices of any goods or services on the farah either on your own or with the assistance of another party or user.
1.7. Dodging and manipulating the farah fee structure, billing process, or farah-owned fee "farah".
1.8. Doing any work that violates the systems of keeping confidential information and data of the farah, disclosure or use of any data or information for any reasons or works not related to the Farah.
1.9. Transfer your account to the app and user name to another party without notifying the farah administrator and agreeing to this action.
1.10. Distribution of any harmful software such as viruses, Trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that may cause harm to the farah or to the interests and property of the users of the farah.
1.11. Making a claim on the Farah or causing a total or partial loss of the services of the Internet Operators or any other suppliers.
1.12. Carrying out any work that carries us or may (in our view) imposes enormous and unjustified burdens on our infrastructure and operating policy.
1.13. Intervention or attempt to interfere to influence the course of work in the farah.
1.14. Attempting to hijack another user's account or to perform any scam on the farah or user accounts and their other domains.
1.15. Export or re-export any instruments of farah, except as provided for in the laws governing export in any of the legislation in force in such matters.
1.16. Copy, modify or distribute any Content in the Farah or infringe any copyrights or trademarks in any form.
1.17. Violation of any laws, provisions, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or contracts.
1.18. Criminal activity, gambling, harassment, stalking, trafficking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement or theft of professional secrets.
1.19. Advertising or soliciting any person to buy or sell any products or services, unless you obtain permission to do so from the Farah "farah".
1.20. Regular retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, author, database or directory without any written permission from Farah.
1.21. Any unauthorized use of Farah services, including the collection of user names and / or e-mail addresses of users by means of electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
1.22. Participate in any unauthorized formulation or linked to the farah.
1.23. Send unsolicited messages or unsolicited emails to other users.
1.24. Use any information obtained from the farah on the network in order to communicate, advertise, lure or sell to any user without his express prior consent.
1.25. Participate in any automatic use of the text sending system to add friends, send notes or messages, or use any data extraction tools or tools to collect and extract other data.
1.26. Intervene in, disable or create an unjustified burden on the farah, networks or services associated with the farah.
1.27. Attempting to cast a person or another user.
1.28. Use the username of another person.
1.29. Sell or otherwise convert your data.
1.30. Use any information obtained from the app to harass, abuse or harm someone else.
1.31. Use Farah as part of any effort to compete with Farah or provide services as a Service Office.
1.32. Decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the Software that the farah consists of or forms part of the Farah.
1.33. Try to bypass any farah actions designed to prevent or restrict access to the farah or any part of the farah.
1.34. Harassing, harassing, intimidating or threatening the owner of the farah through any means of communication or any of the employees or agents of the company or those who participate in the provision of any part of the farah services.
1.35. Display an advertisement or accept payments or anything of value to others in exchange for performing any business on or through the farah on behalf of such person, such as publication of commercial brochures or bulletins.
1.36. Deletion of copyright or other proprietary rights notices from any contribution or content to the Farah.
1.37. Use of the farah in any manner inconsistent with any and all laws and regulations in force.
1.38. Any suspicion that (from our point of view) illegal operations on Farah.
(12) undertake and declare and warrant that you
1. 18 years old or older.
2. If you are a representative of the institution "You or the owner of the authority to bind the institution."
3. You are the sole or exclusive owner or beneficiary of all material of any kind that you wish to sell on the Farah, and that you (including but not limited to the Business License) prove that you have the right and authority to trade and display such materials.
4. To comply with applicable provisions regarding the farah of the farah and all applicable domestic and international laws.
5. Information published on the farah which includes description of the goods for sale are correct, accurate, detailed, illustrated and comprehensive description of the goods.
6. Working within the farah policy for maintaining the privacy of contact and communication information, not disclosing information and contact details including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, e-mail addresses, anywhere in the farah including models, forum and item details or through any email features.
7. The information obtained through the farah will not be used or used to complete or execute a transaction or additional sales outside the farah or through other websites or other farahs.
8. By using the farah, it is not permitted to collect information about other users including but not limited to their e-mail addresses and other means of communication.
9. Do not publish or disclose any personal or user information, and use it (in our opinion) may violate their confidentiality, privacy and applicable laws.
(13) Rating Service and Comments
1) In the event of comments by users of the Service, they will be approved by or according to the following criteria:
a) The person must have already tested the service provided directly through the shop or supplier of the goods.
b) Farah will not be required to accept any of the comments sent by users who have tested the service, for several reasons (not limited to) that may lead to the rejection of posting comments because they are as follows:
i) The comment contains a language or language that is considered offensive, pornographic, obscene, racist, hate language, which we consider offensive and cannot be published in any way.
ii) The comment has nothing to do with the evaluation of the shop or supplier.
iii) A comment that includes or includes discrimination based on religion, religion, race, sex, age, marital status, or physical or intellectual disability.
iv) Comment may contain, suggest, imply or refer to violations of community traditions.
v) Commenting on an illegal approach.
vi) Put negative comments by competing shops or suppliers, which would damage the interests of their competitors. (If it is proven that the shop will be deprived and removed from the farah)
vii) Making comments alleging violation of health laws by the shop or supplier.
viii) The authors of the comments represent their own opinions and do not represent the farah opinion at all and neither the principal owner nor any of its subsidiaries. We disclaim or will not be liable for any liabilities, claims or losses arising out of or arising out of any comments posted on the Farah or any of the contents of the Comments.
c) Farah Comments Ownership:
i) Comments published on the farah are the property of the farah and are exclusively owned forever. We shall have the right to rephrase, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit and / or distribute all material relating to comments. Farah is in no way obligated to compensate or pay the commentator or any other person or entity for their comments.
1) All farahs containing, but not limited to, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, tracks, digital loads, aggregated data and electronic software. The invitation cards are the property and their rights reserved for either Farah or To the users or to the owner of the farah, to those who are entitled to such content and to the commissioners and are protected by copyrighted, trademarked and intellectual property rights and laws.
2) 2. Content collected on the Farah is the exclusive property and all rights reserved for Farah, which are protected by copyrighted, trademarks, intellectual property rights and laws.
Farah marks will not be permitted in products or services outside the farah, which may degrade, degrade, and validate the farah. All other non-proprietary trademarks of Farah that may appear on the Farah are owned by their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or sponsor of the Farah.
(16) Attempts to harm the farah "farah"
1) Any problems of any kind that violate this User Agreement should be reported in Farah.
2) You should notify the Farah if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed.
3) If your intellectual property rights are proven to have been infringed, Farah may, without harm to its own interests and rights resulting from, terminate, obscure or obscure a User's access to the Farah and / or terminate its membership in the Farah, What its contents on the farah.
4) In the event that a user violates the intellectual property rights of third parties, abuse of this user agreement or the creation of legal problems and claims of any kind, Farah may take or take technical and / or legal steps against such users.
5) To protect the farah or any user from any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or harmful software, it prohibits the display of addresses or links to farahs or other sites outside the farah "Farah", even if it belongs to goods or goods presented to the farah and bears View the dependency heading for it.
(17) Farah "Farah" Authority
1) The Farah may temporarily suspend or stop running the System at any time.
2) If Farah temporarily suspends or deactivates the System, the Farah shall have no liability to the Farah Members, providers or third parties.
3) The Farah may or may not, within an indefinite period of time, prevent its users from obtaining a new password or from using their passwords if the farah considers that necessary.
4) Farah is limited to informing the store or providing user requests. Farah is not guaranteed to deliver on time, in safe and complete ways, and the result of such services will be true and reliable, in addition to the quality of services and Live up to expectations.
5) FARAH may support and delete all or some of the files and messages submitted by Members during the use of the Services for a period of time during the periods deemed appropriate by Farah. Farah will not be responsible for support and deletion actions.
6) Farah has copyright and copyright arising from the ownership of information, documents, software, designs, graphics, etc., which is produced by itself and / or purchased from abroad.
7) In the event that the goods are not available and that have been ordered and have not been delivered by the shop or supplier, the Farah will not be responsible for that.
8) Users will not ask for any financial claims or fees as a result of Farah, the publication of any information, documents, software, designs, graphics etc. (such as messages, notices, reports / news and files sent to the Bulletin) produced by Members and uploaded to the System by Members and / They are sent to another place within the farah, which may also be copied and / or published by other users.
9) The quotations, price information and specifications of the goods or products that are offered for sale through the farah are the specialty of the shops and suppliers involved with the farah. If there is a price or product or product error, as a corrective measure, Farah may cancel the order.
10) If the member is sent to another site or website via Farah, the member agrees that the farah does not assume any responsibility for the content context of the site that the member may access.
11) Farah shall be entitled to make any changes to the implementation of this Agreement and to amend the existing materials therein or to add new materials intended to comply with any technical obligations and legislation to be enacted in the future.
12) Farah may change services that do not require membership to a form that requires membership. Farah may provide additional services and change some services in part or in full or transfer them to a paid service.
13) The farah will sometimes have to perform operations (maintenance, updating) which may lead to the unavailability of some or any of the services, and in such cases the farah will seek to notify the members in advance. However, the farah does not guarantee this and so reserves the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time.
(18) Farah "Farah" Responsibility
1) Farah "Farah" was found to be just a channel for communication, where users can post invitations to events and weddings and interact with each other as well as buying goods for various occasions.
2) In the farah we do not sell or buy goods, and we cannot be a party to any transaction and we are not obligated in any way to act on behalf of any seller or purchaser using the farah.
3) Farah does not give any guarantee that the Service Provider (Seller) or User (Buyer) will either accept the transaction or accept the Seller's return or refund.
4) You will be responsible for the content, actions, reactions, goods or information that you offer.
5) The contract for the sale of any goods will be bilaterally between the seller (the shop or the supplier) and the buyer (user or member). Farah to buyer. The Farah shall not at any time, power, right or interest in any Goods. Farah shall not have any obligation or claims in respect of such goods for which the contract of sale between the seller and the buyer is concluded.
6) Farah is not responsible for any dissatisfaction or delay in performance by any of the parties (Seller, Buyer), nor for any loss, malfunction, delay or negligence due to goods not available or delayed delivery.
7) Farah shall not in any way seek to mediate or resolve any dispute or dispute between Seller and Buyer.
8) Farah does not control and does not guarantee the quality, quality, security and legality of any advertised goods, nor the sincerity and reliability of the description of the goods offered, nor the ability of the seller to market his goods, nor the buyer's obligation to pay for what may be purchased.
9) Farah does not guarantee the quality, value or marketability of the farah. It is the responsibility of the seller and the buyer to verify all the goods before selling and purchasing them.
10) Application "Farah" does not supply or manufacture any goods sold or purchased on the farah.
11) Farah does not represent or guarantee the specifications provided by suppliers (stores) in terms of legitimacy, credibility and identity.
12) In case you have been referred to links, the farah is not responsible for the security level of any of them, and the link is displayed on the pages of the farah, which displays its goods on the pages of a third party, and farah "Farah" does not guarantee Free of any harmful means, viruses or other means of destruction, and you know and agree that the farah "Application" does not bear any responsibility for the content or what is in these sites.
13) Farah between the users (the seller and the buyer) is governed by the terms and conditions and terms of delivery. Farah does not assume any responsibility for such agreements or arrangements. paying off.
14) Farah does not accept any liability or claims that may arise from errors, negligence or misunderstanding, whether incidental or third party.
15) The farah excludes from its guarantees and terms and conditions any financial losses, defamation of reputation, and any special damages arising from your misuse or inability to use the farah. Farah does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
16) You absolve Farah and / or any of its officers and representatives of any claim, dispute, costs, damages, liability, and direct loss to any party arising out of an act performed by the users of the Farah, and you specifically waive in accordance with applicable laws for any claim in this regard.
1) Farah takes all measures and measures (not technological, regulatory, or practical) to protect and protect your personal information and identity from unauthorized access. You know that the Internet is not a secure medium and your personal information cannot be 100% secure.
2) In order to complete the transaction, Farah will provide you with your contact information (your phone or mobile number) and the e-mail address of the second party, where the two parties will communicate to complete the shipping and payment process.
3) Farah does not control the actions of any third party, such as the Internet pages linked to this Farah, or third parties claiming to represent you or represent others. You acknowledge, acknowledge and agree that Farah may use your information to provide you with Farah services, communicate with and send marketing messages to you, and that the confidentiality agreement in this farah governs the collection, processing, use and conversion of your personally identifiable information.
(20) Revoke User Agreement
The farah, according to the user agreement and according to the law, may immediately and without liability take the responsibility to stop or neutralize your activity, delete the lists of your goods for sale, and warn other users about your activities. The Farah may also resort to temporary or permanent suspension, withdraw your membership and / or terminate your access to the Farah without prejudice to his other rights and lawful means to recover his rights in case:
(2) If Farah cannot authenticate any of your information submitted by you.
(3) If there is any doubt in Farah that your activities may cause you or other users legal problems.
(4) Your breach or breach of this User Agreement does not obligate Farah to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and such other acts of violation. Farah does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the User Agreement.
(21) Buyers comments on services provided by suppliers
Farah encourages buyers to give feedback on services provided by vendors after the purchase, which will help all users to identify potential sellers, and will display your feedback with the user's identity on the app, and you agree not to Post comments that contain racist attacks, curtail cultural value, and any sarcastic comments, and also prohibit the posting of comments to promote off-the-shelf sales. If you continue to provide negative feedback, Farah will proceed to cancel your farah membership.
(22) Cancellation of access and / or membership
Without prejudice to its other rights and legitimate means of recovering its rights, Farah may terminate or terminate your membership and / or access to the Farah at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may terminate this User Agreement.
(23) No Guarantee
1. Farah provides for the application and services of the Company for the sale of the goods on it, and as available, without their approval and without warranty, whether express or implied, including title, validity, use, quality, safety and originality. Farah does not guarantee its accuracy And the reliability and completeness thereof, and does not guarantee the information, texts, designs and means of communication used through the farah.
2. Farah does not guarantee the repair of glitches and does not guarantee the free application of viruses and any other things that could harm the users and the nature of communication through the Internet that the information is subject to entry and spoil and cause delay. The application may occasionally be subject to non-availability due to repair, maintenance, and development. You agree that Application is not obligated to support the application, and that you publicly agree to your application and take risks yourself.